March 11, 2012

Obsession: Kiko's Cosmetics

Have you ever discovered something that you wanted to share with everyone?
Well I did, and in Italy no less! I was walking around with my friend and we got lost in Florence and then I spotted it! I begged my friend to let me go inside and she indulged me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



 AND I FELL IN LOVE!

 Kiko's Cosmetics has SUCH great pigment, Sleek packaging, and a lot less expensive than Sephora!



The Eye Shadows were 4,90 € (6.50 USD)




I am normally pretty skeptical about baked eye shadows.
I feel like they never have a good pay off even though they are BEAUTIFUL.. but these are AMAZING.





 I apologize for the messy package, I bought these about a year ago and been using them since, I just don't use a lot because they are so pigmented.





Yes yes i did photoshop, but i promise that the colours are true to life. i made sure that i kept the colour of the eyeshadows integrity! a for the last two photos, why there is purple if i kept integrity? i was outside for those two!

I used a liquid eyeliner from Kikos as well for my "mascara" 
i also have their nail polish as well, but i really wanted to focus this post on how AMAZING the eyeshadow is.


Kikos is currently in Italy, Spain, France, Germany, Portugal, and the United Kingdom.
So, if you're in any of those areas i recommend to go by and get something. it will not disappoint.

Love,
-Nikki 

3 comments:

  1. wauw the colors are really vibrant! O3O
    and your eye makeup is amazing on those pictures!
    i wish they carried these in my country, ive been searching for intense colors like these for quite some time! :c

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. right? its so great! only need a little bit
      thank you so much!
      and maybe if youre traveling you can pick them up or if you have a friend?

      Delete
  2.   right? its so great! only need a
    little bit thank you so much! and maybe if youre traveling you can pick
    them up or if you have a friend?

    ReplyDelete